counter statistics

Thursday, February 06, 2003

Seems like the Minneapolis Issues List Queen is getting Rattled.....

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:44:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Mpls] Issues List & Raucous Caucus in the News
To: List Manager

It's true I took the links from one of Eva's posts,
but it was my commentary and no reference was made to
her - I thought that would be OK; where exactly is the
boundary here? I'm glad to comply if I know where the
line is.

David Brauer,
--- List Manager wrote:
David -

As I told you once before, Eva is banned from the list for six months, and posting her notes back-door is a violation of that. I'll let this one go
just so nobody can say they don't know she was expelled (even if she's not telling the whole story). However, this is your SECOND attempt to back-door her posts to the list - I took your explanation on the first one at face-value, that it was unintentional and you wouldn't cross-post again. Now, though, I'd ask that you abide by the expulsion, which means no more back-door attempts.

Sincerely,
David

0 comments: