counter statistics

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Some Conservatives Not Following Party Line on Ek

Kevin Eckers at Eckernet (an excellent blog by the way).

Boo f-ing Hoo. Sorry, I have no sympathy for the GOP. I realize this is a loss for them and I realize what this means at the state level, but I still say good.

I have no room in my heart for incompetence. I mean seriously, residency requirements aren't exactly rocket science. If you can't be trusted to do the simple things, then perhaps you don't deserve a seat on our government. How can I trust you to balance a state budget if you can't even remember your address??

Who I do have sympathy for, is anyone who contributed money to her campaign or that district. You entrusted your party with your hard earned cash and they f-ed it up. Hope you learned from it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Translation : keep your eyes open next time, because sure as hell they aren't.

I realize my side lost, but I didn't sell my soul when I embraced conservatism. A dumbass is still a dumbass, and what I see is a dumbass. Our dumbass lost. Their dumbass will probably win. At least theirs can remember their zip code.

Hopefully lesson learned. Just don't expect a sympathy card.


Via Powerliberal.

0 comments: