counter statistics

Thursday, January 05, 2006

In Which Eva Young Meets Michael Brodkorb

I got this in my inbox from the Drama Queen (who loved my post title by the way, just showing that he lives up to the name)......

MEDIA ADVISORY - MINNESOTA DEMOCRATS EXPOSED "COMING OUT" PARTY

Michael B. Brodkorb


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Michael Brodkorb
Thursday, Jan. 5, 2006 (612) 618-1168
michael@weberjohnspa.com
MINNESOTA DEMOCRATS EXPOSED "COMING OUT" PARTY

Who: Minnesota Democrats Exposed - Michael Brodkorb & Friends
What: Celebration and public-show of support against lawsuit filed by Democrat consultant against Minnesota Democrats Exposed
When: Tonight, January 5, 2005, 6:00 p.m. - ??
Where: Loto - 380 Jackson Street (on Sibley between 5th & 6th)

###

__________________________________
Michael B. Brodkorb
Weber Johnson Public Affairs
Phone: (651) 454-3002
Fax: (651) 789-0063
E-mail: michael@weberjohnsonpa.com


I think Michael is happy to be out of his self-imposed closet of anonymity.

There are pictures of the event. I don't have these photos - but when they are posted by others, I'll link to them.

I also saw my old friend/sometimes internet sparring partner, Eric Mitchell - who is political director for Becky Lourey's campaign.

Michael is a charming person when you meet him in real life. I am glad he is out, because you can never really trust someone when they are anonymous.

0 comments: