counter statistics

Friday, January 06, 2006

Parotting the Talking Points

A week or so back, on Dump Bachmann, I mentioned Mitch Berg's habit of Parroting talking points.



Illustration by Avidor.

As is his wont, Mitch Berg stomped on over:

"Blogger Berg seems rather defensive about being called on the regular parrotting of talking points on his blog."

Called, huh-wha?

For starters, it was a criticism of leftyblogs in general - not just your fatuous blathering.

But since you brought it up, please show us how I "parrot talking points", if you don't mind.

You can't, of course - you're just whoring for traffic - but try anyway.
MBerg


Well Michael Brodkorb the Drama Queen wrote up the talking points, and fed them to the Parrots in the MOB. Mitch Berg acted like a dutiful Parrot.

Over on his comment thread, there are several people impersonating me.

Polly wanna cracker?

[link to this post]

Posted by: Eva Young at January 6, 2006 11:20 PM

Eva,

THAT took you a week to put together?

Mwahahaha!

I will crush it at my leisure.

And quit posting off-topic comments, would you please? You are ethically vacant - that's a given - but are you stupid as well?
Posted by: mitch at January 7, 2006 08:32 AM


It didn't take me a week to put together. It just took a few minutes. I just had other priorities. It was a big news week.

Now the fake commenters:

Poeple quet makeng fun of me! Quit posteng saterecel posts about me! I well also su you, you rediculous loosers!

Eva Young
Read My Blig
Posted by: Eva Young at January 7, 2006 10:51 AM

Curious...is it true that I maintain a prodigious girth to camoflage birthing stretch marks?

Redeculous!

"http://restraininorder.blogspot.com/2005/12/prediction-1-for-2006.html"

Developing............

read my bong!


Posted by: Eva Young at January 7, 2006 03:09 PM

Why didn't anyone report that I discovered Mitch's identity ages ago?

Like, gaw-hawd. I'm SO unnoticed.

C'mon guys: Read my blog. Everyone does. Just look at my site meter that I artificially add on to daily by hitting my refresh button.
Posted by: Eva Young at January 7, 2006 03:52 PM


None of these three posts over on Whine in the Dark were written by me.

0 comments: