counter statistics

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DFL Attacks Kennedy's Extremism in Support of the Federal Bachmann Amendment

On their blog here. It's worth mentioning that Minnesota has two congress critters who were original co-sponsors for this amendment - Republican Mark Kennedy and Democrat Colin Peterson. I'm sure that schools out, will make another comment about how I'm "attacking rural DFLers". Schools out avoids my posts which criticize DFLers like Rebecca Otto and Matt Entenza - neither of whom are rural.

I read a comment on a blog earlier this evening, that said Republicans were not emphasizing the Bachmann amendment on their shows on the road, it's what the media is focusing on. I find that disingenuous when you are talking about rallies organized by Minnesotans for Marriage.

0 comments: