counter statistics

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Don't Drink the Koolaid!

Learned Foot stomps his foot and exits the blogosphere. Jeff Fecke challenged him in his comments and now the Foot is pouting and whining. Other MOB bloggers are blaming Jeff Fecke. If the foot doesn't want to deal with commenters, then he should shut down comments on his blog.

Oh, please. First off, though I think the "Online Integrity" bit is more a weapon than anything else--but I defy you to find any place that I violated it.

Second, given that I wrote, by my estimates, somewhere in the neighborhood of seven comments over three months at KAR, it's not like I was cyberstalking.

Quite frankly, I thought a site that routinely derided its opponents as "morons" could handle a comment that said, in toto, "Well, this turned out not to be true, but whatevs." I guess I was wrong.

That LearnedFoot turned out to be too thin-skinned for blogging is not my fault. Anyone insecure enough to quit based on anything I wrote is not long for this game, anyhow.


Exactly. The Foot can be funny at times. Commenters on that blog frequently impersonate me. I don't comment over there any more for that reason.

Developing. . .

0 comments: