counter statistics

Monday, May 29, 2006

Tim Obrien's Gig on AM 1280 the Patriot Irritating the MOBSTERS


For The Love of God, Mark Yost, Please Come Back!
Written by Chief
Saturday, 27 May 2006
Sweet suffering crap! I can't take another week of the new lefty Saturday mornings on 1280 AM. Listening to Tim OBrien (The Strib's Bloghouse columnist) wax on endlessly about Eva Young with worse radio chops than Al Franken is like nails on a chalkboard. Please, please, please Mitch Berg, call in as Miguel and slap this clown around. I've had about all I can take from a guy who is 5 years behind the curve telling us how fascinating blogs are and how MN is behind the curve.

I met Gary Miller at Kennedy v the Machine at a Michele Bachmann-Mark Kennedy event in St Cloud. Gary mentioned this show also. I didn't hear it.

Mitch Berg as Parrot by Ken Avidor. Hosted by flickr.

So what did OBrien say about yours truly that got the MOBster's undies in a bunch?