counter statistics

Friday, June 02, 2006

From Lloydletta Comments on GOP Convention

Sue was on the Wednesday edition of O'Connell and Rosenbaums' show on AM 1500, and she was spectacular.

Again, if I'd known 3 months ago that she was planning to pull the GOP's chain, I would have gone to the caucus and supported her.

Pawlenty lost my vote with the gambling and stadium nonsense.
MarkH | 06.01.06 - 10:10 am | #

Excite the base? Heck yes! They're already excited. Or did you mean "in a good way" that might get him re-elected?

I think Pawlenty ought to insist that Jeffers speak and then demonstrate why he is so clearly the better choice. He takes away her biggest issue, of being the "slighted candidate," and then have the opportunity to repair his relationship with the activists by explaining his actions. It will be interesting.
J. Ewing


I think J Ewing has a point. The base is excited - just not in the way that Tim Pawlenty was hoping for.

0 comments: