counter statistics

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Meeting of the Roving Parrots

The Drama Queen has a photo of the meeting with Karl Rove. I'm sure Avidor will weigh in on the Photo.

Karl Rove and the Roving Parrots, Michael Brodkorb, Ed Morrisey, Andy Aplikowski, Gary Miller and RPM Communications Director Matt Drake

Karl Rove and the Roving Parrots, Michael Brodkorb, Ed Morrisey, Andy Aplikowski, Gary Miller and RPM Communications Director Mark Drake. Some of the faces are cut off. Flash describes who is who:

MDE is in the Back left (Red Tie) to Karl's Right, Light blue shirt next to State Flag is Captain Ed I believe. We see the Back of Gary (KvM) in the Foreground. I'm pretty sure the cut off face with the G4 Mac is Triple A. I am not sure who's shoulder that is in the lower left foreground.

Flash


I'm pretty sure the shoulder belongs to Mark Drake.

It would be more interesting if they had audiotaped the interview. Andy Aplikowski live blogged it.

UPDATE: I hear from a source that after after performing his usual incantations, he'd accomplished what he came to do.

Karl Rove's Mission Accomplished

Mission accomplished!

0 comments: