counter statistics

Monday, August 14, 2006

Gotta Hand it to the Drama Queen

This post made my day.



Brodkorb's caption:

Failed congressional candidate Janet Robert and former congressman Bill Luther partying at the captiol [sic]


Flash, a Bill Luther supporter commented:

#

Once again, there is no there there! Can somone explain to me why this is even an issue other then to publish more slime in order to assist the GOP's innexperienced unprepared sacrifical lamb empty suit in his long shot AG bid.

And for the record, Bill has never been a lobbyist. The Fox 9 video and MDE's post is inappropriate and irresponsible journalism. But what else is new from MDE and Faux News.

Flash

Comment by Flash — August 14, 2006 @ 5:24 pm


I've heard Jeff Johnson speak a number of times. There are a number of issues where he and I disagree, but I've always thought him to be a serious and thoughtful legislator. He's not a let's grandstand in the press Mike Hatch type. I very much appreciate his vote against the stadium boondoggle. I wish he could have convinced others in his party to do the same.

I went up to the hearing on the Bachmann amendment that he led in Grand Rapids. I disagree with him on the Bachmann amendment (that goes without saying), but I thought he conducted the hearing in a respectful way.

0 comments: