counter statistics

Monday, September 04, 2006

Anti-Immigrant Wackiness Posted to the CCARL List

Emergency! Pro illegal march scheduled for Labor DAY!!!!

Qui Gon Jinn
to CCARL

http://www.mnimmigrantrights.net/

Today they are marching on your home DEMANDING YOUR TAX DOLLARS. TOMORROW THEY WILL BE MARCHING INTO YOUR HOME WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

Please check this out as it's happening in ST PAUL at our CAPITAL! IS it being funded by our Tax $$$. Is anyone willing to do anything about this?

You can see the flyer & link below about the illegal Alien March AND DEMANDS of YOU and YOUR WALLET. I plan on filming this but. I'll need backup including other cameras.

I mean a lot of backup, I read there list it tells me they're going to ramp it up and get a little more serious.

The dress will be incognito, and recommend hat and sunglasses and things you WOULD
NOT normally wear. I might throw on some liberal looking crap and wear a sports cap.

Also, can you send the word out to anyone who COULD MAKE IT and have them contact
me. I'm goinfg to film this and the POLICE won't be ENOUGH backup.

They are marching Monday in St Paul:
http://www.mnimmigrantrights.net/


Oh my, my, my....

Getting this tip, I went to this to observe the proceedings. It was quite lefty - and there were people with video cameras video-taping the proceedings. I saw some people I knew.

A number of people on the CCARL list objected to this crap being posted on the list. CCARL is about stadium taxes, and isn't this type of anti-immigrant nuttiness.

I saw Al Oertwig from the St Paul School Board, Pam Ellison running for the Independence Party ticket in the primary, and Keith Ellison.

0 comments: