counter statistics

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Breaking Nooz! Pat Spellacy is Leaving the University!

Pat is my boss. If you know Pat, stop by his going away party.



Breaking News! Pat Spellacy Going Away Party at Grandmas!

After 24 years at the University of Minnesota and 12 at the Legislative Auditor's Office, Pat Spellacy and his wife Linda are heading to the warmth of Arizona.

A celebration is being planned at Grandma's Saloon and Grill on Friday, September 29th from 4-7. See this web site
for details.

Pat once took my co-worker and myself for a celebratory lunch in downtown Minneapolis. After lunch, we were given swisher sweet cigars to smoke - and we mugged before a camera.

Pat's corn beef and cabbage on the 6th floor of the West Bank Office Building was legendary.

I'd like to get the tributes and kudos Pat is getting when I retire from the University.

0 comments: