counter statistics

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ember Reichgott Junge Gets Help from a DFL Legend

I live in the 5th CD, and have been puzzled by the scarcity of door knocks, phone calls and direct mail this campaign season. I've had a volunteer from Becky Lourey's campaign at my door, I received the Mike Erlandson mailing, where we goes negative on Ellison and Junge, and this morning I had an automated phone message from former Secretary of State Joan Growe, speaking in support of Ember Reichgott Junge's candidacy.

I say, good for Ember.

I've had to decide which primary to vote in, and I'm opting for the chance to cast a vote for Sue Jeffers vs. weighing in on the 5th CD DFL primary. If I'd made a different choice, I would be supporting Ember. There isn't a lot of ideological difference between the four main contenders, but I'm finding her to be the least troubling.

0 comments: