counter statistics

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tammy Lee and the Choice Issue

Almanac on TPT last Spring.

Tammy makes a big thing about her campaign being about a "third way" on the abortion issue.

"I oppose abortion in the second and third trimester. I support a woman's right to choose in the first trimester - but I want to give women other options besides the abortion choice."

I don't know any people who are pro-choice activists who want abortion to be the only option for women at any stage in pregnancy.

Is there anything where Tammy is on the radio or quoted on this issue that is more recent? She may have changed her position on this issue since the Almanac interview. I haven't seen her questionaires that she filled out for the women's organizations. I am on the board for the Minnesota Women's Political Caucus - but we are an affiliate with the National Women's Political Caucus which did the endorsement. I did let our local board know of the Almanac interview on this topic.

Both NARAL and Planned Parenthood have endorsed Keith Ellison.

0 comments: