counter statistics

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Axis of Soros

The Drama Queen plays a starring role, as does the MOB Parrot Mitch Berg and his sidekick Swiftee in a hilarious photoon strib by Jeff Fecke.

Axis of Soros - Starring Mitch Berg, Swiftee, Michael Brodkorb


Swiftee goes over the edge in the comments:

# Swiftee Says:
January 3rd, 2007 at 7:32 pm


Every time one of you idiots post a picture of my bird I just die laughing….look into my eyes Feckless, this one’s for you, you cowardly scumbag!

# Swiftee Says:
January 3rd, 2007 at 7:38 pm

At least you are not denying the identity of your sugar daddy!

Hey, Feckeless, why not put my bird on your header? That way I can greet all of your scumbag pals at the door!

I'll send you a high resolution copy, so that everyone can see the sincerity in my eyes..

# Swiftee Says:
January 3rd, 2007 at 7:54 pm

Oh wait! Click here for an interactive experience to watch me “jump into action”!


For best results, click every sixty seconds. Ahahahaha!
# Tim Says:
January 3rd, 2007 at 9:43 pm

So Swiftee's a balding tattooed cracker sporting a wife-beater. Who woulda guessed?
# Jeff Fecke Says:
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:06 pm

Yeah, I know, shocked us all.
# Swiftee Says:
January 4th, 2007 at 7:15 am

Did that soft, pasty white little punk just call me a "cracker"?

Heh, the festering, inherent racism of the liberal bubbles up.

Tell us pasty white little punk, do you go comment on black websites so you can purge yourself of all those "niggers" you've got boiling in your chest but just can't find the balls to say outloud?

¿Usted susurra "spic" bajo su respiraciĆ³n cuando usted pasa a mexicano?

Look into my eyes you pathetic little bigot..Ahahaha!
# MBerg Says:
January 4th, 2007 at 9:29 am

Well, you're better than Avidor. But then so's my dog.

But my dog would know better than to refer to "unsubstantiated claims" after five years of writing what you do, Jeff.
# Swiftee Says:
January 4th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

I've read your dog's work Mitch. Feckeless’s dull witted electronic drool makes Nosemarie's efforts look like a Faulkner masterpiece…plus, if I’m not mistaken she got more votes than Feckeless last election.

Too bad she's not a Dumpocrap…Soros would be putting a relief “New Journalist” on the mound..ahahahaaaaaaa!

Berg is just jealous of Avidor.