counter statistics

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Is David Gaither Running Against Jim Ramstad?

MN Publius has the scoop.

Interesting comments from R. Utz:

Written by:
R. Utz
Posted on:
February 23, 2007 at 5:21 pm

I just hope David runs. I have so much to say about him. Strong legislative record and a dedicated public servant.

He’s been such a close personal friend of mine for years.

Go get’em tiger!

R. Utz
Posted on:
February 23, 2007 at 10:18 pm

David Gaither has been a hard-working public servant for years. He has a great story to tell about his work in the MN Senate and for Gov. Pawlenty. I hope he will let people like me, who have worked closely with him, tell our stories.

Republicans like strong, passionate leaders and David has both qualities.

I happen to live in the Second Cong. District and I can't vote for David. But I'll do anything to help him win. I'll even deliver coffee from Caribou Coffee in Eagan. It is a very popular place to meet for talks.

But back to David. Run. Minnesota and Washington needs more passionate leaders. If you run, I'll be right beside you.