counter statistics

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pam's House Blend Commenter on John Edwards

This from a liberal blog commenter:

My Confession
I must admit it- here goes: It actually DOES stick in my craw that John Edwards spent $400 on two occasions for a haircut and charged it to his campaign (he has since reimbursed it). Yes, I am fully aware that there are more pressing issues, and the War on Iraq is the biggest issue of our time, at least of MY time. But I must confess that yes, I have to wonder what kind of person Edwards is to have this thing about his hair, relentlessly primping it (I've seen it when he was caught unaware), and heaping money upon it. Yes, dammit, I admit it- I wonder what kind of dingbat he is and what galaxy his brain is on because of those $400 haircuts, and it makes me question his character and his priorities and his fundamental tenets of what life is about, because of his damn hair.

Since I'm in the confessional, I'll go a step further. It did occur to me that Coulter was right about him. His poofter status, I mean.

Yes, I'm a terrible person. A beast!
by: Chadster @ Thu Apr 26, 2007 at 20:12:34 PM EDT