counter statistics

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Swiftee Claims He Was Part of Triple A's Advising Team for Racist Interview

After trumpeting his part in authoring the "punked" racist interview Andy Aplikowski gave to Minnesota Monitor, Mitch Berg just posted two follow up items on the matter.

Over at Shot in the Dark comments:

# swiftee Says:
May 9th, 2007 at 11:14 pm

“To be clear and fair - I don’t believe Fecke to be a bad person in any way. I’m not getting into any personal attacks here.”

As well you shouldn’t..leave it to the professionals. Allow me to expound eloquent:

I got the “what should I do with this” e-mail from Andy on this too.

My response was that Andy should only do the interview if Feckless agreed to a counter interview. My sample questions included:

1. Do your testicles ever write home?

2. Does robin marty insist that you wear panties under your sundress during sock puppet meetings?

& etc…

The point being this; forget bothering to explain things after the fact..from now on, leave the moonbat shredding to trained professionals (like yours truly) who have long ago given up trying to maintain a patina of civility when dealing with lefty morons.

Send all of your pinhead piƱata’s to me.

Others add more:

# Doug Says:
May 10th, 2007 at 7:12 am

Swiftee said,

“leave the moonbat shredding to trained professionals (like yours truly)”

Hey not-so-swift, yelling the loudest, threathening to rip off peoples heads and resorting to editing their posts is not shredding anything.

I will say though that watching you simmering in your own delusional self-aggrandizing gravy has been invaluable to me as a human being.

# J. Ewing Says:
May 10th, 2007 at 8:12 am

Wow. A whole swarm of rabid moonbats. I guess that’s what happens when you provoke them by behaving like they already believe you are, and then saying that their belief is based on their own self-deception. That, to them, makes YOU the liar, for failing to live down to their phantasmagorical image of you. Whew! Anyone else having trouble following the logic, here?

Aplikowski still seems to think his "joke" is just a great idea.

I wonder what other NARNians such as Michael Brodkorb, King Banaian and Captain Ed think of Mitch Berg's participation in this one.