counter statistics

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

King Banian's Apology

From Lawrence Schumacher's SC Times Blog:

Meantime, there's an excellent blogfight going on right now between two St. Cloud area bloggers, King Banaian and Hal Kimball, that I'd really like to comment on but I can't at the moment.

The squabble revolves around an applicant for the Minnesota State College and Universities Board of Trustees named Luke Hellier, a St. John's University graduate. You should check it out if you haven't heard about it yet.

UPDATE: Apparently, the fight is over. King has left the field of battle and the day goes to Prince Hal.

The last paragraph of King Banian's apology:

My obligation is to the university in this regard. To them, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused in mistaking Hal as an ex-student. While I believe I took due care to ascertain his status, it is nevertheless my mistake for which I will take responsibility. I have communicated my regrets to Hal, who has been gracious in his reply. I will write no more on this matter, and I will clarify my mistake on the air next Saturday.

Read the entire post at SCSU Scholars.