counter statistics

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Where is the FCC When You Need Them

The Drama Queen was promoting his show on NARN this week. A commenter pointed out:

Jack Bauer Says:
June 16th, 2007 at 4:03 pm
Eric Black (formerly of the Strib) was on with Captain Ed and Mitch just before your shift.
Did you happen to catch them? Was Black sitting on their laps and were Ed and Mitch nibbling on this ear? Did you happen to see Black, Ed and Mitch smoking cigarettes after their show?
I ask that because I never heard such a love-in in all my life. Three guys having sex on the radio! Call the FCC!
That’s why I suspect (and I’m asking) about whether they were smoking cigarettes “after the loving.”
Seriously, given all the examples of Strib media bias, particularly by Black, over the years, they might have broached that subject.

I didn't happen to catch that one. When Michele Bachmann is on Jason Lewis's show, it sounds like they should just get a room.