counter statistics

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Drama Queen's Parody site

Run by "Fake Michael Brodkorb" who has commented here and on the Drama Queen's blog.

Check it out. I wonder how long this will last. Dump the Bachmann Dumpers was started to try to counteract the effectiveness of Dump Bachmann. It didn't last long. Dump Bachmann is known as a good resource for reporters on all things Bachmann.

The site seems to be going after Brodkorb personally.


Fake Michael Brodkorb said...

Hey thanks for linking to my new secret diary site. It's nice to have fans who enjoy seeing more of my personal side. Soon I will be posting a bit about my hobbies (would you like to hear about macrame or deer hunting first?) and then getting into movie reviews of my favs.

But, to be honest, I don't get what you mean by saying my new personal site is like Dump the Bachmann Dumpers... I'm running my own site. I'm not even farming out the design or content to someone more "competent" in those areas.

It's all me, baby.

So that means I'm not going after myself personally, I am expressing myself personally. Duh, it's called a blog. They're the hip new thing. Heard of them??1!1?