counter statistics

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramstad to Retire from Congress

Brodkorb got the scoop first, followed closely by MPR.

Some comments on replacements:

# I can see it now... Says:
September 17th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

I’ve uncovered David Gaithers future campaign announcement:

I’d like to be the first to announce to all my loyal subordinates that I am running for Congress in the 3rd district.

I’m pretty awesome and my hair is frickin sweet, so I think I’ve got a real chance at this. Plus I pop my collar on polo shirts and ladies love that shit.

I’ve already nailed down (literally) my campaign manager. We’ll save the name for another big announcement, but If she’s half as good at running my campaign as she is at….well, never mind. Let’s just say I’m feeling pretty good about this.

Big Ups Western Burbs,

D-Gaith
Gaither for Congress ‘08


Gaither left the Governor's office under mysterious circumstances. The Mall of America played a role in this one.

MN Publius:

In

Andy Luger
Buck Humphrey

Strongly Leaning Towards Running

Melissa Hortman

Seriously Considering

Terri Bonoff

Possibly In

Maria Ruud

Weighing their Options/Calling the Realtor

Steve Kelley
Steve Simon

What’s going on?

Denise Dittrich

0 comments: