counter statistics

Monday, November 05, 2007

Goodbye to Paul "Wog" Keuttel

From the St Paul Issues List:

I rarely agreed with the Wog, but his willingness to speak his mind and his enthusiasm for debate and discussion was inspiring. His commitment to the idea of talking and arguing and working through our differences was to be admired.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Diane Gerth
West End.

Diane Gerth
West End, St. Paul


I've always appreciated Paul Kuettel's wit and wisdom on the various E-Democracy Lists. I didn't know Paul well personally, but had gone to his house to have coffee on one occasion. Paul has struggled with liver disease for a long time.

He and his wonderful writing will be missed. Thankfully, with his blog, we can all appreciate his writing. My condolences to his family.

0 comments: