counter statistics

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mac Hammond's Aviation Anxiety Attack

The Sunday afternoon host on AM1500, AL Brown, is talking about prosperity gospel charlatans like Dale Carnegie graduate and Michele Bachmann supporter Mac Hammond. He'll be on the air until 5 pm today.

Mr. Brown is referencing Sen. Chuck Grassley's (R-IA's) recently announced intent to start investigating the mega church money-changers.

I didn't personally hear this 'sermon' from Sky Pilot Mac, but AL Brown reports that the Living Word tin cup has been rattling with a frenzied intensity. If the flock doesn't cough up bigger donations ASAP, Mac is in danger of losing the Aviation Ministry.

I'm not a Bible scholar, but I've read the book, and listened to a lot of smarter, more inspired people talk about it.

'Aviation Ministries' do not appear anywhere in the book.

2 comments:

lloydletta said...

What a charlatan.

Anonymous said...

I had anxiety before, but I got a lot better now, thanks to www.medsheaven.com I HIGHLY recommend ordering from them, they have a section on their website for anxiety pills and the best part there is no prescription required!!! uc