counter statistics

Monday, November 19, 2007

Seventh Son confirms Identity as Michael Barrett; Removes References to Michael Brodkorb in his post

After I posted about Michael Barrett's hysterical rant that appeared to compare Michael Brodkorb to a number of unsavory historical figures, and asked Barrett a clarifying question on his blog, Barrett removed the reference to Michael Brodkorb and MDE:

Therefore, I can't in good conscience continue to list MDE as a recommended read and will remove it from my blogroll. I continue to believe in freedom of conservative thought and expression.

....

Mr. Brodkorb, tear down this Wall!


Barrett also answered my questions and denied that Michael Brodkorb's post that was critical of the infamous Eberly rant inspired his bilge:

SeventhSon said...

Vague? In your world maybe. For those of us who understand...it's not.

You are way off base on the reason for the post. It has nothing to do with the Eberle [sic] post. I also disagree with the tone of the Eberle [sic] rant, but I accept his freedom to do so.

And Eva, it's really no secret who I am.

Thanks for the lefty troll visit. Please go back to your other conspiracy theories.

November 19, 2007 8:58 PM
SeventhSon said...

Eva,

Almost forgot. All opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of anyone else, nor any other organization.

I want to make sure that's clear.
November 19, 2007 9:00 PM


I stopped by and followed up:

lloydletta said...

Why did you remove the references to Brodkorb?

November 19, 2007 9:54 PM


Developing. . .

0 comments: