counter statistics

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kiki the Cat R.I.P.

Our calico cat Kiki passed away last week.

The kids picked out Kiki and Buttons at the Humane Society.

Buttons passed away in 2004. Here is a gallery of drawings of Buttons from my journals. Buttons was one crazy cat who used up his nine lives in a hurry.

Although Kiki did little more than eat and sleep, she did something that always cracked me up...

On a hot summer day, Kiki would stretch out flat on her back. I've never seen a cat do that before. Here is a drawing of Kiki trying to cool off from my 2001 journal.

Ken Avidor, cat

4 comments:

lloydletta said...

I'm sure you'll miss Kiki - thanks for sharing your drawing.

Markh said...

It sounds like Kiki was a great, entertaining house-mate. I'm sorry for your loss.

Aaron said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

Nice drawings; what a very cool way to remember your cat.

Chuck Olsen said...

Aww, what a cutie. Sorry to hear the news.

(She's one letter off from our kitten - Kiko.)