counter statistics

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Farheen Hakeem's Message to the Greens

A Lloydletta reader forwarded me this. Farheen Hakeem is running for Green Party endorsement for the 61B seat.

Money Quote:

When it comes to dirty campaign tactics, we can always out work them and out smart them!


=====================================

From: farheen@farheenhakeem.org
Date: January 13, 2008 10:50:39 AM CST
To: discuss@mngreens.org, Mpls-5thDistrictGreenParty@yahoogroups.com
Cc: mplsgreens@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [M5DGP] Dirty Democratic tactics


Hey All,

I did not have e-mail for an entire 36 hours because of a server upgrade.
During this time I have been getting attacked by the democrats, and it
ain't pretty.

Ed Felien will be writing a retraction for his sloppy story in Southside Pride. But because of it, I have learned about some dirty tactics that the democrats have been conducting.

Eric Pusey, City Council Ward 8 Elizabeth Glidden's husband, has been calling me asking me questions about my campaign. Being the honest person that I am, I was open and transparent with him about all of my campaign aspects. I know that he was a democrat, but I did not assume that he was taking any sides about the race.

Well I was very wrong. He did not disclose that he was working on Jeff Hayden's campaign. Of course, when I found out, I confronted him about it.

The lesson learned from all of this is: Ed Felien is a sloppy journalist and Eric Pusey is not to be trusted.

Unfortunately, my list of democrats that I can trust is getting shorter by
the minute.

Here are things that you can do to help:

1. Start threads on the Minneapolis Issues list stating something proactive about me in the subject line. Ken Avidor and Jim Graham know that if they write something negative about me in the subject line, it shows up on google hits and frames me to look bad.

2. Call Eric Pusey at 612-503-3062 and state how disappointed you are about not disclosing that he was working on Jeff Hayden's campaign. Tell him that you thought he had more integrity than that, and losing Farheen's trust is not something to take lightly.

3. Volunteer to pass out lit on February 5th at DFL caucuses. E-mail volunteer@farheenhakeem.org to sign-up.

When it comes to dirty campaign tactics, we can always out work them and
out smart them!

Farheen
Candidate for State Rep 61B
Seeking Green Party endorsement

0 comments: