counter statistics

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Drew Emmer Denies Authorship of Look True North Threatening Post 2

Minnesota Monitor comment:


Correction
Thanks for asking me directly about this before all the hubbub. Unfortunately, I did not write the post Blue Man submitted, and you refer to in your gracious diatribe.

If you had checked the original post at MNMajority you would know that. Perhaps there was some technical issue with account settings with The True North post showing me as the author. I asked. They corrected it and apologized.

If Karl Bremer is to be considered a private citizen then so should I, right? Do you agree?

Anytime you have a question just drop me a note. You know where to find me.

Thanks for thinking of me.

All best, Drew
by: Drew Emmer @ Wed Apr 02, 2008 at 4:52:17 PM
[ Reply ]


Minnesota Monitor misidentified Drew Emmer as "the guy who last week took the unusual step of setting up an online letter-generator to condemn the actions of a private citizen engaged in political speech." This wasn't Drew Emmer, this was Jeff Davis from Minnesota Majority. Though Drew Emmer is or was the Communications Director for MN Majority.

Drew Emmer posted a copy of the MN Majority alert to Look True North - along with Karl Bremer's home address, and work and home phone numbers - and that's what the infamous cached screen grab is. Later on Look True North, Jeff Davis posted a story about the Forest Lake School situation, and posted links to letter generators to the high school principal and to Karl Bremer.

So Drew, are you denying posting the item to Look True North that was pulled?

I have contacted Drew Emmer to request an interview on these matters.

Developing...

0 comments: