counter statistics

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sarah Palin on Her Gay Friend



Via Pam's House Blend.

Unlike Michele Bachmann who is an unabashed bigot on this score, and others, I don't find Palin suggesting that the only good gay is an ex-gay. She states her friend made a different choice than she did.

At this point, I'm more concerned about Palin's answers in Couric's interview about being qualified because she can see Russia from her back porch.

"As for homosexuality, I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships. I have...one of my best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay and I love her dearly. She's not my gay friend, she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made. But I'm not going to judge people." Transcription by Pam Spaulding at Pam's House Blend


Update: Welcome Gay Patriot Readers.

4 comments:

danny said...

Hi, The video was good and thinkable.............!
---------------------------------
Danny
Online Dating

Alice Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gebelik said...

I am happy to find this very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content

Corporate Logo Design said...

I admire the way you express yourself through writing. Your post is such a refreshing one to read. This is such an interesting and informative article to share with others. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.