counter statistics

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Keith Ellison's Office Withholds Comment on Teen Challenge Earmark

Last week, I went over to Keith Ellison's office to try to get answers about whether or not he co-sponsored an earmark for Minnesota Teen Challenge with Senator Amy Klobuchar. Senator Klobuchar claims that Rep. Ellison co-sponsored this.

His office staff told me they would get back to me, and asked me to email them. I emailed them. They have never returned my email.

They also never responded to similar questions from friends of mine.

Keith Ellison will be having a listening session on January 29. I believe it's a good chance to ask him about Teen Challenge.

Join Keith for a Listening Session in Fridley
Thursday, January 29 - 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.

SD 51 Listening Session
Fridley Community Center, Room 114
6085 7th St NE
Fridley, MN 55432

Congress and President-Elect Obama are about to undertake the difficult work of getting America back on track. Join Keith for a conversation about how Congress and the soon-to-be President can work together to achieve the change we voted for in November.

To RSVP or with questions, please contact David at 612-522-4416 or