counter statistics

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

RT Rybak Rattles the Tin Cup

In the latest episode of 'How to Render a Fundraiser Speechless', I answered my phone earlier this evening, and listened to a spiel from somebody wanting me to contribute $75 to Mayor Rybak's re-election bid.

I let the caller finish their prepared speech, and then asked, 'who is the mayor running against?'

There was no answer to that question (3 months before election day). I suggested that perhaps the mayor is actually running for governor, and ended the call. He doesn't need my donation for the mayor's race.

It's a gutsy move, to make fundraising calls for a non-existent campaign.

1 comments:

jessica said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
___________________
Jessica
Online Marketing of your brand