counter statistics

Thursday, September 03, 2009

MFC on Anoka-Hennepin Teacher Harrassment of Students

I called the MFC for comment. Neither Tom Prichard or Chuck Darrell would talk with me, but they indicated through their receptionist, that the issue was covered on their blog.

Harassment of students by teachers unacceptable.
There's been quite a bit of media attention drawn to the recent harassing incident in the Anoka-Hennepin School District. In this instance, it involved harassment of student for being gay, though the student actually wasn't homosexual. Any and all forms of harassment of students, for being gay or anything else, is wrong and should be dealt with strongly.
Posted by Tom Prichard at Friday, August 21, 2009

There was noone at the school board meeting who spoke up to take the Teacher's side on this.

Now Dianne Cleveland, one of the teachers involved is disputing the district's investigation through her attorney.


Anonymous said...

Hi Eva,

Now that you seem to be running Dump Bachmann again, any chance of allowing me to comments again? I had been making comments on D.M. for years with no problems until Avidor took over.

I noticed that comments are way down since I was blog killed, so hopefully you will allow me to post again.

Thanks Eva!


Al said...

What an unfortunate incident--one would think we could expect more from our role models.